CODE_n15: The Next Level Is Starting Now!
Two pieces of very good news:
- The application phase for CODE_n15 kicks off today.
- Today marks the launch of CODE_n CONNECT, the digital innovation platform for startups and companies.
CODE_n15: Into The Internet of Things
In March 2015, it begins all over again: 50 selected startups from all over the world will be showcasing their ideas and business models to the audience at CeBIT. The venue this year is Hall 16 at the world’s largest IT fair, which offers a spectacular interpretation of this year’s key theme based on the plans by Munich design agency Kram/Weisshaar.
The theme of CODE_n15 is reported to be “Into The Internet of Things” – divided up into the sectors DIGITAL LIFE, SMART CITY, FUTURE MOBILITY and INDUSTRY 4.0.
We want you!
Over the next few weeks, it will be decided which startups will be showcasing their products and services on their own exhibition space in the CODE_n Hall and competing for the Euro 30,000 prize. The application phase starts today!
Here are the conditions:
The CODE_n Contest is open to startups which:
- Offer a product or service for the Internet of Things
- Were founded after 2009
What happens next?
We’ve depicted the timeline for the CODE_n Contest in an information graphic.
I’m a startup. What do I get out of it?
The 50 finalists in the CODE_n Contest can look forward to an exciting week brim full of professional meetings and possibly crucial stimulus for the long-term future. Here are the details:
- You own free, furnished exhibition area in the CODE_n Hall at CeBIT (March 16th – 20th 2015, Hanover)
- Presentation in the context of the conference program
- All of the benefits of being a CeBIT exhibitor (CODE_n press coverage, guest tickets, online profile etc.)
- Network with industry decision makers, investors, government officials, and other leading minds in the field of data from all over the world
- Opportunity to win the CODE_n Award which has a prize fund of Euro 30,000. The CODE_n judges, who are renowned experts and figures from the industry, will decide the winner.
CODE_n CONNECT: Get connected!
We’re also raising CODE_n to the next level. CODE_n is much more than a contest for startups.
CODE_n is a global innovation platform.
CODE_n is a global network.
CODE_n CONNECT will be turning this claim into reality. At CODE_n CONNECT, startups and established companies can meet.
Ulrich Dietz, initiator of CODE_n and CEO of the GFT Group explains the concept:
“Startups bring dynamism, courage and new stimulus to the relationship of innovation. The established companies bring expertise, financial backing and professional structures designed to scale business ideas. All of this remains dry theory, however, if they do not learn from each other. And this is precisely where CODE_n CONNECT comes in. It’s CODE_n thought through to the logical next stage.”
And now over to you …
Register for CODE_n CONNECT here.