STARTING: MAY 1st 2019 | FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE | UNLIMITED | MUNICH
Toposens developed the first 3D ultrasound sensor worldwide, enabling autonomous vehicles to perceive their environment with echolocation, similar to a bat. Ranging from intelligent robots to autonomously driving cars, we can equip a multitude of technologies with a completely new way of environmental perception to make them smarter and safer. Together with well-known companies, we work on exciting future technologies. It is our goal to actively play a part in those future technologies and thereby make our world a little bit better every day.
- Conception and development of product prototypes and commercial products according to customer-specific requirements (real-time system development (μC))
- Connection of sensors, definition of interfaces, integration of BUS systems etc.
- Point of contact for technical questions about your project (internal and external)
- Research on relevant hardware topics, e.g. new μC, hardware components etc.
- Bachelor‘s or Master‘s degree in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science or similar
- Knowledge in C, C++
- Experience in the programming of embedded systems (µC)
- Practical experience in building and testing prototypes, e.g. through private projects
- Communication skills, ability to work independently and in a team
- German and english language skills
What we offer:
- Work in an aspiring high tech startup in the area of autonomous driving and robotics with well-known customers
- You can actively shape your own role and bring in your own ideas
- We are a loyal, fun-loving team and organize regular team events
- We offer you a permanent contract, ESOP and a market-standard salary
- Our office is located in the heart of lovely Munich
- Fresh fruits, cereals, coffee etc.
- Laboratory, test room etc. – Space for creativity and solutions!
More about ToposensApply now