START: MAY 1, 2019 | FULLTIME EMPLOYEE | UNLIMITED | BERLIN, GERMANY
Statice is a Berlin-based startup enabling privacy-preserving data science. We bridge the need for data and the implementation of data privacy by providing a state of the art data-anonymization software. We do this because we believe in the data-driven future and we believe it is critical to leverage technology as a means for good. Statice is the safeguard of the individual’s privacy and technological enabler for companies to unlock the true potential of their data.
Feel free to have a look at our website: https://www.statice.ai/
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team to help us shape our product and position. The successful candidate will curate our positioning in the market, by creating impactful content for our target audience, and sharing customer insights back to the product team to guide product development to solve real-world problems.
- Monitor both public policy and regulation around privacy and data security, and our customer’s challenges and successes in the area of data-driven business.
- Plan, produce, and distribute relevant content to position Statice as a leader in our space and attract relevant clients and partners.
- Collect and curate information on our customer’s challenges, and become their voice internally, working closely with the product team.
- Build documentation relevant to our prospective clients for use during the sales and customer onboarding processes.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- An analytical mind, able to plan logically and then execute.
- A team player: this role will require interface with our management team, product team, and our clients.
- Ready to work in a startup: we work hard, and there is a lot of DIY to be done.
- Fun to work with: we’ll be spending 8hrs+ per day with you, so it helps 😉
We are a small team with a big ambition. We hail from all corners of the world and combine a variety of skills and experience. Solving one of the most challenging data science issues takes a special mindset and motivation. We value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions that should always be founded in facts and rational arguments. We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback. Finally, you will be responsible for your tasks and be expected to bring new ideas and implement them in practice.
Compensation and perks:
- Competitive salary and company stock options
- Learning budget
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
More about StaticeApply now