STARTING: MARCH 1st 2019 | FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE | UNLIMITED | BERLIN
KREATIZE is a multi-award-winning technology company, founded in 2015 with the vision of providing fast and easy sourcing solutions for mechanical engineering companies in Europe. Focusing on prototypes and small batch custom parts the company can offer one of the shortest quoting-times in the market supported by a proprietary pricing and matching algorithm that identifies the best suited supplier and calculates the appropriate price for any manufacturing project. The company partners with a network of carefully selected and audited contract manufacturers to produce the parts and offers the shortest lead times in the market across additive and subtractive manufacturing processes. With already 30 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are looking for motivated talents to join the team at the KREATIZE innovation center in Berlin.
- Build a performance marketing strategy aimed to find the best performing marketing channels to win new customers.
- Execute on that strategy by setting up paid digital advertisement campaigns on channels such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, etc.
- Continuously report on your campaign results throughout the marketing & sales funnel.
- Measure and optimize programs on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate results internally and share best practices throughout the organization.
- Bachelor degree from a top-tier university in business, marketing or similar.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and ability to use data to drive campaign insights/optimize program performance.
- You have a real passion for building structures and strategies from the ground-up.
- You must be a self-starter and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Significant experience with the Microsoft Office Software suite.
- Very good oral and written expression in German (B2 preferable/B1 at least) and English.
What we offer
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- Company benefits such as an UrbanSportsClub membership.
- You work together with renowned manufacturing companies, which we support with the simple and fast purchase of manufacturing parts.
- You will gain deep insights into the manufacturing industry – one of the largest markets in Europe.