START IMMEDIATELY | 3-12 MONTHS | FULL-TIME | STUTTGART
You are passionate about Intra-/Entrepreneurship, startups and digital innovation? You believe that target-group-oriented communication is the only way to reach and bind readers? Researching, editing, and publishing forward-looking topics are the kind of job tasks you’re most excited about? Then this is your chance: Wait no longer and apply!
As our Communications intern, you will plan, write and collaborate to produce engaging content for key social media channels as well as the CODE_n Blog. You will make sure that all content produced portrays CODE_n’s voice and values. The topics you’re going to look into include, but are not limited to: international startups, well-known brands and digital trends.
Additionally, you will also have the responsibility to monitor, report and analyze social media traffic in order to show engagement and conversions. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a young, international team to help shape CODE_n’s brand, deep dive into the world of startups and learn about cross-industry innovation.
- Assist in creating content and building CODE_n’s social media brand presence
- Post tweets, Facebook and LinkedIn posts on a daily basis
- Keep track of social media numbers and engagement
- Assist in maintaining a social media and blogging calendar, and ensure that everyone is meeting their deadlines
- Drive awareness of our new blog posts by promoting them on social media
- Repurpose content from other sources for our own social media channels (and understand how to change the tone of the content for each channel)
- Image research, photo organization, and editing
- Graduate or close to finishing Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Journalism/ Digital Media / Marketing / Business Communications
- Editorial and storytelling skills
- Native or near-native English and German level
- Energetic mindset with talent to produce multiple options fast and within deadlines
- Competent and insightful research skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic to learn about new topics
- Graphic design skills (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) are a plus
- A unique internship opportunity amidst the passionate CODE_n Team
- Responsibility and independence
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes and a team-oriented, international work environment
- Extraordinary network and topics for personal development
- A fast-paced and inspirational environment at the CODE_n Innovation Campus