STARTING: MARCH 1st 2019 | INTERN/WORKING STUDENT | INDIVIDUAL | STUTTGART
As a student you support our cross-functional teams where needed and according to your background. At instagrid, we develop, market and sell innovative mobile power infrastructure by combining digital power control and high-end lithium-ion battery cells in entirely new ways.
instagrid is a pioneer of software-defined batteries driving the change from analog and stationary to digital and mobile electricity. We create a unique portable power supply with which we improve the way people perform their work: flexible, independent and efficient. Our intuitive high-power portable battery system makes work easy – no matter when and where. As an employer we believe it is our task to provide freedom and resources to our employees to achieve maximum impact in shaping a company that is led by the core values of fairness, participation, equality and transparency.
What we offer
- Shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths in a diverse team
- Contribute at eye level to develop an innovative and unique technology that really matters
- Experience the speed of a start-up coupled with many years of tech industry experience
- Grow your skills within a world-class team
- Take ownership of your workday at a workplace in the midst of a start-up co-working landscape characterised by innovation and ideas
Who we are looking for
- You are enrolled in a university
- You are ready to learn what it takes to bring a consumer product to mass production
- You like to take responsibilities and work independently with a creative hands-on approach
- You are curious about modern batteries and digital power electronics or have worked in the field before
- You are a team player and you show a high level of organizational and communicative skills