CODE_n promotes outstanding talents and their groundbreaking business ideas in a unique way. The approach: Foster innovation by combining
- the agility and fresh spirit of young entrepreneurs with
- the network and experience from leading companies and
- the capital from sophisticated investors.
As a vital community of digital pioneers, CODE_n gives answers to the most crucial questions in the fields of innovative IT and digital business. Thereby, the initiative targets IT-related areas like mobility, energy, health and finance. CODE_n turns the spotlight on future technologies and services and paves the ways for new trends in the marketplace.
The CODE_n Contest is searching for
- the world's most promising startups
- avant-garde entrepreneurs and
- fresh business concepts in digital business and brings them to CeBIT.
CODE_n Events are the hotspot for
- showcasing IT excellence
- exchanging powerful ideas
- establishing new ventures in a spectacular setting.
- provide entrepreneurs with flexible and professional working environments
- support new forms of collaboration and open innovation
- are designed to network, to inspire, to innovate
The CODE_n Community
- is an exclusive group of forward-thinking innovators worldwide
- connects established companies and promising startups
- lives the idea of open innovation
CODE_n was originated and established by GFT and its founder and CEO Ulrich Dietz. GFT is a trailblazer for mobile technology and offers the digital business models of tomorrow, especially for the banking sector.
As a strategic IT partner for companies around the world, GFT shapes and optimizes its clients’ business processes with innovative IT solutions and best-fit technological expertise. GFT has been offering its international clients state-of-the-art innovation development with new IT-based business models.
Ongoing trend observation and new technology development rank among GFT’s key success factors. GFT promotes inspiration exchange with the outside, fostering innovation and supporting high-potential lateral thinkers.
GFT launches the innovation initiative CODE_n in Berlin together with its partners Ernst & Young, Fujitsu, Deutsche Messe, BITKOM and ZKM.
The global contest begins.
50 finalists present their solutions around “Shaping mobile life” in a spectacular setting at the CeBIT show.
Under the motto
"Smart Solutions for Global Challenges" 50 young companies showcase their business concepts related to the energy transition at CeBIT in Hall 16.
Entering the next round: CODE_n starts its third global innovation contest. Motto: Driving the Data revolution.